RE: [MV] Deuce Electrical Question

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 14:15:35 PDT

I bought a truck from the DRMO that had this problem. When I traced down
the problem, I discovered that the positive battery cable had been
disconnected at the starter solenoid.

Once I reconnected that cable everything worked fine. Then I discovered
that the engine had a spun bearing. The cable had been disconnected to
keep anyone from starting it.

Joe Garrett