Re: [MV] Does Jet fuel harm Diesel Engines?

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 13:36:59 PDT

Hi Ed,
        Yes I remember those PRIST cans well. I worked
at an small airport FBO for about 6 years and the
aerosol cans are all we used. Try holding down that
damn button on the can in 10 below zero weather with a
10 knot wind across the field. I think I invented more
swears in the winter months working at that job, most
of them directed at the plain old wind!!

Jeff Cerniglia