Re: [MV] fuel injector leak? M1009

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 20:26:38 PDT

I'm not a big fan of Napa fuel hose. I put about 10 feet of the stuff
into my 1 ton truck to connect two fuel tanks through a selector valve
as in the M35 trucks. In less than 5 years I had to replace all of the
hose, it developed leaks and cracks in several different areas. One was
spraying on the exhaust manifold. Fortunately I noticed it before it
caused a fire.

I try and use Goodyear hose now. I have no idea who made that hose but
is was crap.

Dave