Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Monday Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 15:23:27 PDT

I saw on American hotrod (a basically dumb show with
really dumb looking and acting people...jeez Id fire
almost all those bozos in a minute) where they took a
very nice resotred old pick-up and chopped it into a
hotrod.. STUPID..
That was the last straw for me, I no longer watch
those whining goofs.

Hot rods should be made from vehicles that are too far
gone to be worth restoring to original.

As for James etc..
Taking a good example of any antique or collectable
and chopping it up is really idiotic IMHO.

A rare- relatively speaking- historic/heritage vehicle
like a jeep or WC and making it into a hot rod, or
offroad buggy or whatever, and thereby destroying any
chance of it ever being restored is STUPID.

Has anyone written to the show(s) to express their
displeasure?

Marc-2