World's worst MV

From: dgrev (dgrev@iinet.net.au)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 00:36:58 PDT

Nick

> It may raise a few hackles but I'm inclined towards the Austin Champ for
> that particular "honour".
> An over-engineered answer to a question that nobody asked.

Worse yet mate, have a good look at the Champ's big brother, the
Humber GS Truck. Brought to you by the same committee that designed
the camel as a replacement for the horse! It had far too many
"good" ideas built into it. Result was a very heavy truck with
little load carrying ability, but just like the Champ it had
an ability to dig 4 holes and jump in them as soon as it got
anywhere near any soft ground.

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/lsm/dhmg/humb001.html

I believe that these things have accounted for more blown
Rolls Royce engines than anything else so far built.

Regards
Doug