Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Monday Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: Mark W (mnm3693234@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 06:03:00 PDT

I agree. One time on American Hotrod they took a 65
Mustang GT and built a "hotrod" out of it. It was a
V8 fastback which has good collector value. It may
have been a K-code car which has the high preformance
289. When they first bought the car,they tried to
blow up the engine by overrevving it in neutral. I
saw them take about highly collectable parts like the
ralley pack and throw them on a pile of junk. They
could have took any 6cyl with not as much collector
value and built the same car.

Mark