jet fuel and ethanol

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 08:10:37 PDT

I've posted this last time the list discussed and cussed the fuel and things
you can add to it.

http://dodgeram.org/tech/dsl/FAQ/diesel_fuel.htm

if anybody needs some extra gas here is a homemade still from Mother Earth
News magazine it was back in 1979 so there may be updates. Wayne

http://www.motherearthnews.com/top_articles/1979_March_April/Mother_Is_Making__Fuel_