E-fraud, too funny

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 09:44:45 PDT

Attn: To whom it may concern,

I am Hon.Albert Momoh, a business consultant and a
close confidant to a prominent citizen of my country,
a widow and a mother, a former First lady of the
Federal Republic Of Nigeria that is the person of Dr.
Mrs.Maryam Abacha the wife of Late General Sani Abacha
former military head of state of Nigeria who wishes to
move out a profiling amount of funds to the tune of
USD28(Twenty-Eight Million Dollars).

My client wishes to invest the amount mentioned above
in a viable business investment overseas and does not
want to place this funds with any renowned established
financial institution in her family's name for
obvious security reasons which will be explianed to
you in subsequent correspondence.
Upon a favourable response from you,I shall discuss on
phone or through my email to let you know the details
of receiving this funds.

I look forward to your urgent response.Please,do
endeavour to ignore this proposal if you are not
interested in order to safe-guard the personality
involved.Thank you.
Yours Faithfully,
Hon.Albert Momoh.

REPLY:

Dear Mr. Momoh,

We are pleased to receive your most generous offer.
However, as a professional business consultant you
must know certain details must be worked out in
advance of such a transfer of funds.

As will be required by any legitimate American
business, we must first secure a document preparation
fee. This would cover the standard escrow fee for
smuggled funds from Africa and of course the DMV/SMOG
fee.

Please deposit the sum of these fees, a mere $250, as
good faith money into our PayPal account to begin this
process. We look forward to a mutually rewarding
exchange through trust and goodwill.

Yours Truly,

Hon. Albert Gore
Vice President
Muffler Bearings Inc.
A Division of I. B. Lion Company.

Attn:Hon. Albert Gore,

Thank you very much for your response to my proposal.
This transaction is not formal, but legitimate. The
fee you asked me to pay will be done when this fund is
in your custody. Our ultimate goal is to invest the
money in real estate business and other viable
investments that is why we contacted you in the first
place. I wish to thank you immensely for your kind
interest to co-operate with us on this transaction and
your willingness and support to assist us in this
transaction. In furtherance to your response in which
you indicated your positive disposition towards
cooperating with us, I hereby convey the approvals of
Dr. Mrs.Maryam Abacha that I continue discussion
with you on this our mutually beneficial project.

This transaction is one hundred percent risk free and
does not relate to any breach of law or proceed from
drugs. The funds will be released legally and
necessary precautions have been taken to safe-guard
you the intended beneficiary. It is a matter of
necessity to contact you for this transaction without
further investigation about your person. I hope you
would not betray this trust we have placed in you. Due
to our current status, we cannot acquire the funds in
our names, due to reasons you are aware of. As for
Trust, it is a given thing that trust is earned, it is
not given out lightly; however, because we need a
foreigner in this transaction, I must give you my
trust; it is worth 20% of this money. I believe that
this will keep you from refusing to invest my clients
share of the money when the transaction is completed.

The funds are presently in The United Kingdom(UK), and
the amount involved is US$28 million (Twenty-Eight
Million Dollars)You should please go through this
wesite for better understanding because this is
serious business that needs immediate attention:
www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=42764&SelectRegion=West_Africa

My client will give you a document that will transfer
the status of the beneficiary of funds to you. All you
need to do is just to meet with the finance company in
the UK where the fund presently is to confirm your
identity as the beneficiary of the Consignment,but in
doing this you have to be careful as the
security/finance company dose not know that the
consignment contains money,but Diamond & Gold. On
completion of this transaction, you will be required
to invest my clients share in hospitality properties
like hotels, resorts, shopping mall or motels. I
understand investment there is safe and it brings high
returns. We are also opened to any investment plans
that you might have in the manufacturing industry.

The funds when released will be invested in your
country over a period of time with your assistance and
you will be making quarterly reports to my client.
Since we are going to leave the acquisition of the
estate in your care, total disclosure and honesty is
required from you to further cement our relationship.
My personal contact telephone number is +234-80-239 08
359. I await your immediate response to enable us move
forward.

Best regards,
Hon.Albert Momoh.