Re: [MV] More Government Liquidation BS

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 18:20:46 PDT

Then I should be banned but as of yet I'am not as I bid on several lots on
the sale that closed today. I wrote them about the Lube Service Unit that
had the engine and air compressor missing even though the description
mentioned that they were there. It only said that "some parts may be
missing" They certainly were, all the guts were missing. They wrote me the
same stuff, that we read here tonight and said I should have went for an
inspection. Yeah right, I'm gonna drive a 1900 mile round trip to look at
one item and then drive another 1900 to fetch it a week later.

I believe that the descriptions should contain more detailed info so we can
post an informed bid, but then again that would mean that they make less
money, wouldn't it? It looks more and more like Hillary Clinton is
involved in this company.

Sonny