Re: [MV] Club Websites, the bar raised!

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 14:49:58 PDT

As a Member of Tired Iron I have to say George does a good job on the
website. I can also say that NONE of my trucks are setting outside rusting.
Even my 2 1/2 ton stays inside.. I may not be driving it as much as I
should, but it is kept up..It is run enough to keep the batteries and brakes
up. The MUTT is driven just about every day now that I got the transfercase
fixed. I will admit the Mule as been pushed back to the back burner.
Sometimes it can hard to find time with a two year old in the house

Southern by the grace of God
"I...Shall Remain Confederate"