Re: [MV] Helicopter Sealed Bid at Surplus Property

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 11:44:07 PDT

Yep, watch out for them FAA police, they are
everywhere. Specially those small airports without
even an FBO on the field. Cmon guys, it's done all the
time and you know it is. no different than fudging
numbers on your tax return, and I'm sure more than one
person on this list has done that before.
All I'm saying is it can and has been done hundreds of
times.