Re: [MV] Cost to import MVs?

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 08:45:59 PDT

$2934.67, if you export from Southamton, if you ship
to Port Hueneme, if you use Soo Hoo Shipping brokers,
if you use a Ro/Ro ship owned by Wallenius Shipping
Lines, if you pay for shipping from the point of sale
to the docks and docks to your home, which is nearby
then this is a pretty good estimate.

However, this est. price could devidate plus or minus
from -$500 to +$2000 or more depending on what you do,
how you ship and what you paid for the item.

You are still going to save a lot of money compared to
the price gouging armour dealers in USA who think they
have to double their money on every sale. IMHO

If you need to buy in the UK I highly suggest you
contact a buyer's agent rather than to do a deal by
phone to save a few bucks. I like Paul Donovan, who
for a small fee whe can save you literally thousands
and get you a nice vehicle (see his ad on milweb.net)

Best of luck...

--- Mike Davidsen <mike@aspirationsoftware.com> wrote:
> How much does it cost nowadays to import an MV?
Thanks for any info,