News.

From: Nikolay (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 21:43:02 PDT

    Hallo all.
    The telecast about Russia will be shown on German telechannel CDF on 8-th of May. There will be interview to my friend Igor Devjatnikovym. This person supervised over rise of the Soviet tanks: KV-1, T-38 and T-26, near to the city of Saint Petersburg.
    In Ukraine there are some good changes, thanking "orange revolution". They very small, but submit hope. The hope to take away Stug-III from Ukraine has appeared at my good familiar Norman. Norman financed rise from Black sea two Stug-III and has lost the money. One of this Stug-III was in the Polish museum some time. It is in England now. One more Stug-III is in Ukraine till now. I was on a visit at Norman yesterday and spoke with him. The State Office of Public Prosecutor of Ukraine promises to return Norman it Stug-III. If he will be successful, he will offer this vehicle for sale.
    Best regards,
Nikolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno