Re: [MV] Insuring a Duece in California any Leads and Hints or tips!

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 09:52:13 PDT

Condon and Skelly will insure it if it won't fit in a garage, like my M54A2
provided it is in a secure parking area. By that I mean like what I have which is
a comercial storage area where truckers park there cars or there tractors
when they come and go on trips. They have keycode type entry and cameras with
a high fence all the way around.

You need to fill this in on the form when you send it in.

Hope this helps,
Bruce MVPA 23824