Older, 4 Cyl Engine & Tranny wanted

From: aussierob (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 03:05:44 PDT

Hello Green Machine owners.
Aussie Robb here from Syracuse area NY.
I am looking for a small Manual trans & 4cyl engine of any
make or model that is carbureted.
In other words, any old style gasoline engine with
coil/points and carb only.

I also need with this running engine it's
Rear Wheel Drive tranny, with a manual 3 or
4 or 5 speed gearbox attached.

What model and type you may ask.
Any model and type will do. Similar to a small 4cyl Pinto
A small PU engine like Dodge or Plymouth 2.2 or Datsun,
Nissan, Toyota, etc.
I have a full size homemade tractor that has an Eaton 2 spd diff
I took the Toyota Celica engine/tranny out of this beast and
now I find I would like to repower the tractor once again.
So any small 4cyl combination will work. The engine sits down
in between two very hefty, C channel beams

Please email / reply to aussierob2@odyssey.net

I will be in the first section closest to the HQ tent at the
Aberdeen - Cal Ripken meet .
Did I mention I am looking for cheap $ price too ?
Well I'm hoping to find this out of somebody's junk box???

As I live near Syracuse, NY - I could travel off the beaten
track a little on my way home ...or, pre-arranged, you may
bring items to the Aberdeen Meet/Show
The engine must not be a belcher of white or blue smoke
and must run on all of it's 4 cyl it may be a SV or OHV

best e'gards,
Aussie Robb at the Sheep Dip Cafe'
Syracuse area NY