Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] OT: Sandblasting and Painting Military Vehicles

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 08:43:21 PDT

I have a tptools cabinet with vacume. It is OK for little parts, but
because it is a siphon type, it is slow and clogs occasionally. You
have to stop and put your finger on the end of the nozzle and pull
the trigger, then release and remove your finger.

I sent them an email asking if I could 'convert' it to a pressure
blaster bu using one of my pressure blasters (yes you have to stop
occassionally and reload the pot) and they said no. Not sure why,
but I will probably do it anyways. Just one more hole to drill in the
cab and if it doesn't work I can just plug it.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce