MVPA Membership IDs

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 06:27:15 PDT

Hey gang, what's up with the cheesy little hand written business card looking
MVPA ID cards? I'm prideful of my membership but not much of that card. At
least if it was typewritten I could laminate it and it would look pretty decent.
How much more would it cost to have those things typed or printed? There must
be a computer program where you could make these things on even a basic home
computer. Any thoughts? I'll bet you lifetime members have a better ID card!
Kenny