RE: [MV] OLD OIL Question

From: David Ashley (imjustdave@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 09:00:38 PDT

Something tells me that this oil may be of some value to someone who
collects oil cans of that vintage, especially sense you still have the oil
inside. I wouldn't be to hasty in using it or getting rid of it. Look
around I'm sure someone would be willing to buy and enjoy you new old oil :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41&item=7150986185&rd
=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35675&item=7147218196
&rd=1