Re: [MV] Cumming NHC 250 engine

From: Jim (W7LS@BLARG.net)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 10:06:26 PDT

Yes and no. Yes, but... need longer hood, longer side panels, new grill, new radiator, new front engine mound, heavier front leaf springs, possibly a frame extension, etc, etc. Much heavier engine is going to make the deuce virtually impossible to steer without power steering, too.
  After all that, you'll have only 250 hp unless you hotrod it to 350 with turbo, new pump, new injectors. Jim