Re: [MV] Looking for Don Bunn ?

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 12:02:02 PDT

If your looking for Dodge M37 info its going to be two
places Walter P Chrylser museum and probably TACOM in
Warren Michigan. They have a historical office at
Tacom and you can start there.

They had basic developmental control over the M37
series but each branch then did work on variants as
well. Might also check the Armor Board records at Fort
Knox.

Researching military vehicles is a web, you never know
where each thread goes.

Rick