Cdl's and research.

From: Fred Schlesinger (MTA) (fred@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 07:25:56 PDT

A while ago, we (the MTA, Northern NJ MVPA chapter) set up a topic for state
driving laws on the web. It is part of our discussion board. Although not
suitable for John's standards of exacting footnoted research,(just kidding,
John) we have collected a few tips which are available on a server, are
included in search engine scans like Google, etc. Although this list is
eventually archived and the archives catalogued by Google, sometimes the
archives take months to be posted.

Much of the material on the MTA board has references to statutes and
regulations. The topic needs more information about5 more state's laws and
the federal stuff that Ryan is versed in.

I would invite all of you who contributed to the thread to post concise
information there. It is worth it to collect all of the information in one
place where it will be a reference for all. Much better than, "I remember
there was a post or two about this several months ago."

The url is http://www.mtaofnj.us/mta_discussion/ follow the topic for State
laws re Mvs.

-----   Fred

       MTA