RE: [MV] CDL's & MV's

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 11:09:56 PDT

Negative. You can register anything here in MA regardless of where it comes
out of.

It just needs to be registered to use on the highway of MA and most of the
other small communist nations. We only wish we had all the wonderful
freedoms of some other states but that's it I guess. No machine guns, and
no unregistered cement mixers ... ;)

Glenn