Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's

From: John Stewart-Smith (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 11:41:59 PDT

Does this mean the next time I head north east in my TX historic military
registered deuce (no plates at all) I should avoid MA completely?
I have never been stopped in TX, OK, NM, AZ, UT, CA, NV, KS, MO, MS, LA, AL,
GA, FL, NC, SC, VA, WV, PA, NY, MD,
IA, MT, WI or OH. And some others I've forgotten.
I have talked occasionaly to police officers and state troopers on the
trips, but was never hassled or told I was breaking any local rules.
Would I be unwelcome in Boston?
Good info to know.
-Sarge

PS. This e-mail has been checked for confrontational wording and attitude
and is certified free of intentional wit.