Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 11:53:18 PDT

Rick,

Going to work 3 times per week in Mass I have seen it all....

A good rule of thumb in the peoples republic of Massachusetts is that
when the Blue lights go on it is going to cost you money regardless of
who is right or wrong.

What the police will do with out of state plates is they will write you
a citation with a fine of between $50 and $100. They do this as they
figure that you are from out of state and won't come back to fight it in
court just paying the fine to be over with it. Great source of revenue.

Remember it isn't the law it is $$$$$$$.

Bill