Ahhhh the joys....swollen glow plug removal

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 04:39:29 PDT

I am so close to finally getting my M1008 on the road.
 The lastest hurdle is 8 swollen glow plugs. I was
able to wiggle 2 of them out without too much trouble.
 The other 6 are being a little more stubborn.

After rereading previous e-mails on the subject, I
decided to order a set of glow plugs from Kennedy
Diesel. I'm also going to install the manual switch
(which I should have done a week ago).

Does anyone have a nifty glow plug removal tool I can
borrow/rent? I found a neat looking one on the
internet for $55 that I will buy if I have to. Has
anyone ever used one of these?

http://jjandaracing.com/index.html?target=Glow_Plug_Removal_Tool.html

Thanks

Jeff Gatton