Shipping a truck from AZ to WI need advice.

From: Erik Lundquist (Erik_lundquist@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 00:23:03 PDT

I found a very nice M1028 CUCV in Tucson AZ the problem is I'm in Kenosha
Wisconsin. Any of you guys have a favorite shipper you deal with. Ideally I
would drive and pick it up but someone attempted to do a gas conversion on
it and never finished it, so its not running. Any help, ideas, or
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Erik

"Our country won't go on forever, if we stay as soft as we are now. There
won't be any America - because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take
our women and breed a hardier race." LtGen Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller USMC