Re: [MV] Not a WWII Maintance Trailer

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 07:19:50 PDT

Hi Jim, you reminded me that there was another tag
mounted in side at the front wall over the escape
hatch that noted this was an electical or electronic
unit. I think this would be a neat setup for someone
with an M series duece or 5 ton. I also forgot to add
that this unit is located in southern Indiana. thanks
Dan