Re: [MV] M101 tarp and bows

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 09:55:00 PDT

Can't help you with a source of ready made bows, but I do have the dimensions
for the wood pieces on my website. I purchased a set of bow corners from Army
Surplus Warehouse and made a set for my M101 using the dimensions from the bows
on my M101A1. Canvas covers can be purchased from the usual suspects (WeeBee,
New Life Resource Mangement, Friday Canvas, etc., so I suspect that the usual
sources that have vinyl for M series tops/seats could set you up as well.

M101 3/4 ton trailer wood dimensions are at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/bedwood.htm

Good luck,
CGarbee
cgarbee@ipass.net