UH-1H Progress

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 15:09:35 PDT

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that has replied so far to
assist in our rebuild of our meseums Huey. I can't thank you all
enough! So many have come through with offers of manuals, parts, places
to get help, web sites to visit, etc. As far as I'm concerned that is
exactly what these groups are for, to help and to ask for help!

For everyone that has donated money I will insure that a receipt from
the museum on their paperwork with the amount donated and the date of
donation. I will do the same for manuals, parts, paint, etc. I want
everyone to be acknowledged for their assistance. If you want to remain
anonymous please let me know and of course your wishes will be honored.

I have discovered a jeep and matching trailer that are rusting away that
I am going to get a friend to attack and get her up and running too! I
think I have found something to keep me out of trouble for a while!!

To make sure that nothing "walks away" from our mail box, (we are out in
a VERY rural area, please send anything to our post office box so that
it will be secure!

If I can help anyone or direct anyone to a source of help please do not
hesitate to ask!!!! That's what this is all about!!

Best Regards to some really fine people,

Ed Kirkley
P.O. Box 481
Blacksburg, SC 29702

Mark below the address line, "FOR THE HUEY" please so that I'll know
what it is. Thank you all again & please, don't be bashful, jump right
on in and help!!!!!!!!!! :-)