Re: [MV] [R-390] Meters and Radium-226........ speedomtrs NEXT?

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 04:09:18 PDT

LOL, this is pretty funny stuff, does everyone realize
how much of that stuff was used back then??? I mean
from Clock radio dials to alarm clocks to wrist
watches, it was used a lot in civilian manufacturing,
in fact far out numbering aircraft instruments. So
given these numbers the entire civilian population
should be dead by now right??
I think the only danger would be if you were to pop
off the gauge face and either lick the dial face or
pull of a needle and use it as a toothpick!!!

Regards,
Jeff