Indiana Museum:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 10:23:34 PDT

There is also a nice little museum at Vincennes. It is run by the
Honorable, Judge Osborn, (Federal Judge) there. It is on the outskirts
of town and has field artillery, tanks, machine guns, clothing from the
eras, lots of nice static displays and pictures. Nice vehicles. He then
has a couple barns with various stuff in it that needs restoration.
There is a couple planes and a couple helicopters if my memory serves me
correctly. It has been 2 years. I have over 250 relatives there in the
local cemetary with the Lane name on the headstones and also in
Craffordsville. The Judge is a 'Howitzer' nut, so if anyone has one he
wants one, or several, for his museum.
Good Luck,
Terry Lane