Re: [MV] Indiana Museum:

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 15:40:11 PDT

Your right Terry, I forgot about that place. I was
there a couple of two or three years ago myself. Man
it was a nice place. That guy had more toys then most
of us put together I would imagine. I did not meet
the Judge but his caretaker was there and showed me
around. Don't recall his name but a heck of a nice
guy. Let me look at everything. Anyone recall seeing
the Jet airplane that was sitting in front of the
court house in Terre Haute. I went through there a few
weeks ago and the plane was gone but I happen to see
it sitting behind what looked like an old gas station
almost north out of town on Hwy 41. Was curious who
got it and what they were going to do with it. Anyhow
Terry are you related to the famous Henry Lane who has
the nice musuem in Crawfordsville. I am referring to
the Sentator Lane from back in the 1850 who help
Lincoln get elected?
Dan Bever