Re: [MV] Aberdeen/convoy

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 05:39:29 PDT

Bjorn,
I will be posting the route for the southern serial this weekend... You are
correct in that the route and segment timing is the same as last year...
We can meet you on I85 right after it passes the NC/VA border near South Hill or
just do as last year and meet you in Doswell.

Overnight accommodations in Doswell:
Best Western Kings Quarters
I-95 & Route 30
P O Box 100
Doswell, Virginia, 23047, United States
Phone: (804)876-3321

Looking forward to the trip,
Cabell
Convoy Commander, 2005 East Coast Convoy