Re: [MV] Fw: Safety First

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 10:53:07 PDT

BTW, years ago there was a story in the newspapers and tv about all the
ladies that used to paint those dials. I think the company was in Newark
NJ. They would wet the brush in their mouth to narrow it to a point, and
dip it into the "radiating paint". They're all dead now.

Seems ingesting the bad paint is a lot different than looking at it from a
distance...but, "environment is in" no matter how stupid the
issue....there's lots of money to be made.

lar
www.antiquetelephone.com