Re: [MV] UK's last B-17 Flying Fortress, Sally B, grounded by Eur opean Regulations

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 03:21:16 PDT

Any chance some of the new members of Parliment can
champion the cause. Sounds like the historical
operators need to form a Policitcal Action group and
lobby for the equivalent of historic plates for
aircraft.

Who has the leadership of the EU? Not to hijack the
thread but it seems all the EU wants to do is destroy
the cultural fabric and traditions of most of its
member countries.

Rick