Re: [MV] Are we going to let this happen?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 21:24:54 PDT

<Can some enlightened soul please explain what a 10 day suspension really
teaches>
<home sleeping late and watching TV enjoying day off>

That wasn't the fault of the school system it was their parents. When I was
in school there was a choice, a whipping (with a two handed board made by
the shop teacher) or a suspension, with my Dad the board was the lesser of
the two evils. Wayne