Re: Re: [MV] CUCV swollen glow plug removal - rear brakes locked up

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 18:04:53 PDT

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Bobby Joe on this one. I'm pretty sure what you are describing is a 'speed wobble.'

Typically, a steering stabilizer will only reduce 'road wandering' not so much as speed wobble. In fact, a speed wobble will destroy a steering stabilizer in no time flat.

I'm thinking you've got a bad tie rod, ball joint, etc.

Kent