Re: [MV] NOW Impressionators WAS Re: [MV] Aberdeen- Convoy-for sale stuff and shopping list

From: Tactical Truck Info (info@tacticaltruck.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 18:29:52 PDT

whoa...take a chill pill there ron. i completely agree w/
you. i just made a comment on an observation i've made. i
have been on the receiving end of getting crap from an
"impressionator" about some B.S. little detail on my
individual equipment when they just pulled up in a truck
that ain't as "correct" as they think it is and usually
it's because they want that macho "whistling turbo" (no
offense ment to Dave, they do sound cool). i never said we
should quit because it's not 100% correct. no one can be
100% correct....that's why it's called an impression. it
also doesn't mean we should stop trying to increase our
accuracy. i find the details interesting and want to know
more.

but hey....at least we're actually discussing something
directly related to military vehicles.

jeff