M416 trailer for sale - bringing to Aberdeen

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 12:26:07 PDT

1964 M-416 1/4 ton trailer. Very nice condition, fresh three color camo
job, exc. data plates, shocks. No rust. Chains replaced by aircraft
cable, converted to 12 volt for civvy tow vehicle, parking brake
removed. Comes with tan Pizzoferrato vinyl cover and exc. spare tire
and tube. I think I have a manual for it as well. Titled in VA. Sell
for $750, am bringing to Aberdeen/Churchville this weekend. Let me know
if you are interested. Thanks,

Mike