WC grill and floor pan questions

From: gpw1942@verizon.net
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 20:56:48 PDT

Hi all,
I am bringing some extra WC parts to MD. I found that there are two different grills. One has the vertical bars welded on the outside of the horizontal frame and one has the vertical bars running through the horizontal frame. Is the latter an earlier model, seems like it took more work to make to me.

Second, in noticed that I have two different passenger side floor pans. One has a hole skeleton key shaped cutout at the top (for a cable?) and one does not. Is one of these for an open cab and one for a closed cab? Which is which?

Two more then I'm done!

The vehicle I am working on is a 42 Wc54. I have two different sized headlights 7" and 5.5" (which were on the truck) which is correct? Are the 7" for power wagons?
The 5.5" look like they took a small bulb since the housing has a reflector.

Lastly, I noticed a 3/4" (estimated size) hole stamped in the front of each of the inner fenders that came on the WC54. I have some extra inner fenders with out any hole there. Has anyone seen this? Was it from the factory?
Thanx as always.
Dj