Re: Re: [MV] OT: Dewalt saws in Iraq

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 10:39:45 PDT

Thanks David,

However it is not like the over-the-counter style here, hence the 'it has two handles' statement.

As I'm understanding this correctly, it is a tool exclusively for the military.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to make a few 'mod parts' for one for a buddy and I need more information about them.

Kent