Re: [MV] Aberdeen Show Images

From: Jim Webster (james.webster@iomartdsl.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 12:20:08 PDT

Thanks for offering Guys!

Virtually anything will do as I still have a large number of vehicles
without any decent images. Even trailers are welcome.

While I won't say no to shots of individual vehicles a walkaround of a
single vehicle is very welcome. Way I figure it is that I have another
20-25 years to get images of all the rest for the web site.

I really appreciate this as here in Ireland there is only one museum
with any military vehicles in it (6) and the restored military vehicle
crowd is still quite small. Getting to any decent show takes a
flight/ferry trip and a considerable amount of time/money.

--
TTFN
Jim