Re: [MV] GP's - AC 60G source

From: captw1 (captw1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 14:13:44 PDT

I have AC 60G's in my M-1008, I also am running the
stock glow plug timer...I've had these glow plugs in
for over a year with absolutely zero problems...maybe
if they were used in a manual switch set up there
would be a problem, but I'd expect that with any of
the glow plugs used without either a civvy or stock
military timer set up...so far, so good in my
case...Wilf

--- "Mark B. Anderson" <mark@aasurplus.ca> wrote:
> So just for information what is the best glowplug to
> be in a CUCV?
>
> Regards,
>
> mark

> > CAUTION!!!!! Do not use 60G glow plugs in CUCV's
> or Humvees!! They will
> > burn out in less than two days in a CUCV and
> almost immediately in a
> > Humvee and will be heck to get out. They are not
> what you want in these
> > applications. Julian Burke

> >> If you are looking for 60Gs,
> http://www.autozone.com