Re: [MV] your papers, please

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 09:00:19 PDT

At 8:25 AM -0700 5/11/05, Rick v100 wrote:
>if bush succeeds in killing social security do we
>still need a number?

Technically he's looking to reform the program. Something that the Liberals (that are seemingly all about change) don't want to see change. Personally, I'd love to see SS get fixed as the president wants so I'll have a hope of actually seeing the 7% I put into it every pay check. And I'd also like to see the Fair Tax Implemented so I could spend more money on MVs (See I brought it back OT) by being frugal in savings and not getting raped on capital gains tax.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -