Re: [MV] your papers, please

From: cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 10:18:03 PDT

Ah, the perennial nice thing about the US is that mind-nazis can also
voice their views. However, let me point out that <I> alone will
decide when it is necessary to get my "underwear in a twist". I don't
need police advice to decide. You people just don't get it, do you? We
should worry about the police being dragged out of the donut shops and
inconvenienced by having to actually READ a book to identify driver's
licenses? For the inconvenience these stops cause me, the police
should be required to come to my house on Saturdays and rake leaves.
This Republic was founded to keep police surveillance from bothering
the population, NOT to make it more expeditious. The entire concept of
government controlling driving is bizarre to begin with. Now that
they're admitting illegals and giving THEM driver's licenses, my status
as a citizen has been lowered even more than I thought possible. So
now, the government", that same body of clowns and bunco artists that
we send to Washington to perform the biggest dog and pony show on
earth, requires my digital strip info to filter out phony driver's
licenses, and I'm supposed to trust them, those who cannot even
conduct their own personal lives within the law? I pray for an early
death, that I may be spared the national shame we're bringing upon this
once great nation. Who ever would have believed that the US, which has
freed pretty near every free nation on earth, would do this to her own
citizens? The very fact that you think this is OK makes my blood run
cold. Go taser some old woman and leave the populace alone.
CJ, in total disgust at this assinine post