Show me yer papers dude (lil California talk)

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 15:02:42 PDT

Whatever it is, Californian's are a strange breed that
could only get by in this strange state, after all
this IS where "Ubonics" originated.

Here are a couple examples of what our high
educational standards have done (to) us, this guy who
wrote on his resume', "I demand a salary commiserate
with my extensive experience." I think he got it too.

Keep in mind we are a university town and on another
resume she said, "I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0
computor and spreasheet progroms."

Oh, and before I go, did you know in San Diego it is
illegal to shoot jackrabbits from the back of a
streetcar. Sad...but, legal in Texas!

And here's my favorite ONLY IN California
law..."Animals are banned from mating publicly within
1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship."

I bet you wondered why so many of our pets carry tape
measurers around, right?