Re: [MV] **** HMVs banned from parades ****

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 09:04:09 PDT

Texas - MV'ers Paradise

>From the first day I went to Texas to retrieve a
couple of Calif. criminals they caught for us, I liked
that place. Got treated better by their state law
enforcement than anywhere else I've been. I was
especially impressed to hear the story about the two
guys that escaped from an OK prison, went on a 3 state
killing rampage back in the mid- 50's. They were
caught near Port Arthur, Tx. just inside the Texas
border. Guess what...those two never saw another
sunrise. They were locked up and by the following
morning they were gone never to be seen or heard from
again. A mystery to this day...Texas justice served.

I see a lot of respect for the military there and it
seems they have a lot of vet. events, not to mention
those famous MG shoots. I like the gun laws in Tx a
lot too. I heard in one town they required you to
pack and now crime in that little place is almost
non-existant.

Property is still affordable there, unlike Kalifornia.

Aside from collecting military vehicles, we're horse
people...so I guess we would fit right in! I'll have
to give it some serious thought.