CUCV GEN 1 FIXED . DC/DC question

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 21:28:37 PDT

Well the Problem is fixed, the left alternator is replaced, and all seems
well, thanks to al of you that replied.

Since I taped the 12volt battery ( I think I would be better off to use a
DC/DC converter
I am now looking for a 24 to 12 volt converter for HAM radio use, that will
require at least 10Amps continuous, ( tho I doubt I will tall all the time )

Does any on you have a opinion on this ?

Odonlow@hotmail.com
donlow.50g.com