jeep vandalism

From: vlmuke@aol.com
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 09:43:23 PDT

Hello list,
  I thought I'd like to possibly explain why the jeep was vandalized, it
probably has nothing to with being a MV just the way he parked. I
spent quite a while working at a garage at my local mall, and it seems
that people who park away from everybody else tend to get vandalized
because some people get upset when they see someone "excluding
themselves" from the norm, its one of those your to good to park your
vette next to my $80,000 lexus well watch this. I DON"T BELIEVE ITS A
HATE CRIME, When i used to work at the mall it happened daily, a
co-worker of mine used to experience it regularly with his chevelle, he
noticed when he parked like everbody else it quit happening, please
understand I'm not trying to justify this malicious act but just give
some insight on why we humans do what we do
RichB