Re: [MV] jeep vandalism

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 09:55:07 PDT

I also pledge $20, we could also maybe send Rick
Larsen a note, he's a heck of a guy, I'm sure he would
donate the stencils to help in the repair, worth
asking him. I'll throw in a gallon of Aerovoe 24087 OD
I had bought to paint my M211. Let me know how this
pans out. If replying to me only on this thread please
add something on the end of the subject like "Read
this Jeff".

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct
1954 M211

PS, I've been a victim of key jobs in the past, pure
jealousy I say.